Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Utila, Honduras


Utila Honduras
Originally uploaded by Hlynur Sig.
The island Utila in Honduras is located in the Carabbien ocean. Im there now with 4 of my friends form tho cource TroBany.
Today I went snorceling for the first time ever, it is fantastic, the next step is just to go and dive. It is the best island for diveing and I have maid my plans of come here again and that time I will be here little over a week because it takes 3 days to learn how to dive *probarly*.
Early on Sunday I will be back to CPH and then class in new course the day after. Ohh myhh goooood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessaður heyri í þér eftir helgi
kv. Pálmi

Anonymous said...

Drengur....djöf snillingur ertu.

Fengum pakkann í dag og Pé er að verða búinn með súkkulaðibaunirnar.
Hinsvegar varð "kraft-pökkun" þín til þess, að það sullaðist te um allt..hahahahaha...

Snorkluðum ein usinni á milli Cancun og Consumel, þar er annað stærsta kóralrif í heimi.....GEGGJUÐ upplifun.

Hilsen

I og Pé